Progressive Air Systems provides energy ratings on residential and new construction homes. Our Energy Rater on staff is a certified Class I Energy Rater and is certified as a Florida Green Home Certifying Agent. Below is a summary of our experiences and services Progressive Air can provide:
- Perform Accurate Energy Rating and HERS Index on New Construction and Residential Homes: Our Energy Rater will conduct an inspection of a new construction and residential home to calculate a HERS Index that predicts the energy efficiency of the home.
- Certifying New Construction Homes as Energy Star: We can provide builders with several building options on how a home model can be rated as Energy Star. Whether it’s Low E windows, adding 14 seer equipment, using an attic radiant barrier, or adding fluorescent lighting; there are several building options our Energy Rater explores to rate a home model as Energy Star.
- Performing Leak Free Duct Testing: Our Energy Rater can perform testing on a new construction and residential homes to determine if the duct system is leak free. We also have experienced service technicians that can repair a duct system to reach leak free. Our Rough-In Installers also have experience with installing leak free duct systems.
- Certifying Green Home: Our Energy Rater will conduct an inspection of a new construction home to certify as a Florida Green Home.
- Florida Residential Building Code and Manual J: Our Energy Rater has experience in conducting accurate Florida Residential Building Code Calculations and Manual J Calculations on new construction homes.
- New Construction Rebates: Our current partnerships with local energy companies keep us up to date with the latest new construction and energy rebates.
Progressive Air Systems, Inc is available to you 24/7 for 365 days a year. If you have any questions about energy ratings or would like to schedule an appointment, please call us at 727-372-5717 to schedule an appointment.