AC Maintenance Plans
Annual Preventative AC Maintenance Plan for all your needs.
The Penguin Club
ONE Annual AC Tune Up
15% discount on heating and air conditioning repairs
Priority Service if AC unit breaks down
24 Hour Emergency Service
Regular AC Maintenance:
- Extends the life of your Air Conditioner
- Reduces utility costs
- Reduces repairs
- Provides a more comfortable indoor environment
Here is what is included in our AC tune up:
- Measure Air Temperature Differential
- Check & Calibrate Thermostat
- Check Refrigerant Levels & Pressures
- Add Up to 1 Pound of Refrigerant if Needed on Tune Up
- Tighten; Check Contactor
- Test Capacitors
- Check Amp Draw on Motors
- Tighten all Electrical Connections
- Test Voltage & Check Condensing Fan Motor
- Check Fan Blade
- Oil Motors (Condenser & Blower) if Needed
- Lubricate Necessary Moving Parts as Required
- Inspect Evaporator Coil if Accessible
- Blow Out Drain Lines
- Remove All Debris from Unit
- Check Primary & Secondary Drains
- Check for Air Duct Leakage
- Check Safety Switches for Proper Operation
- Inspect, Clean or Replace, with owner supplied, Air Filters
- Clean Condensing Coil with Garden Hose
- Customer Maintenance Report for Your File
* Now for the fine print:
Penguin Bucks can be used towards Repairs, New AC Systems, New Duct work, Indoor Air Quality Products such as Air Knights, Media Filtration Systems, Ultra-Violent System installations, UV Bulb Replacement, Upgraded Thermostats.
Penguin Bucks can accumulate over the years. May be transferred to a new customer only.
Penguin Bucks may stay with the home and are transferable to the new homeowner.
Penguin bucks cannot be combined with the 15% discount, used for Diagnostic Fees, purchasing an extended labor warranty or on purchasing/renewing a Penguin Club ac maintenance agreement. For more information, please contact our office at 727-847-3898.