Congratulations on your DR Horton Home!
We have put everything in one place for you! Feel free to book mark this page.
Continue reading for more information on everything related to your home comfort needs:
By registering your new system, you are eligible to upgrade your warranty from 5 to 10 years! Simply fill out the form below and we’ll complete the process for you. You will receive an email confirmation once it’s done.
Please upload a photo of your HVAC Model and Serial numbers that are located on the units. Take one photo of each outdoor condensing unit sticker and one photo of the indoor air handler unit that may be located in the garage or a closet within the home. If you have more than one system, please take photos of all pieces and upload them. If we are missing anything, we will reach out to you. You should receive confirmation from our office within 10 business days. If you do not hear from us or if you have any questions, please contact our office at 813-544-3882 and ask for Pat. You may email Pat at email@example.com.
Please see the documents below that provide you more detailed information on your new HVAC system. If you need further assistance, please call us at 813-544-3882 or fill out our contact form here.
Routine Maintenance Recommendations
It is recommended by the manufacturer that you have regular routine maintenance completed on your HVAC System annually. If regular maintenance is not completed, you may not be entitled to your warranties in the event something breaks down.
Progressive Air has made it simple for you as we are offering our Penguin Club Maintenance program starting at $99 per residential system. Check out the documents below for Penguin Club Details or call 813-544-3882 and ask for Troy!
Your home came with a standard filter that can be cleaned monthly. Progressive Air Systems, Inc. offers several upgrades for our homeowners that will improve the air quality of their indoor space. Many homeowners spend more time inside nowadays and if you or a loved one suffers from allergies, it can be uncomfortable. Progressive Air Systems is currently offering these solutions to improve the air inside your home.
The award winning REME HALO® whole home in-duct air purifier is the best solution for whole house and building air purification. Invented to recreate nature’s process of purifying the air, it’s effective against all three categories of indoor air pollutants: Particulates, Microbial and Gases.
- Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
The EZ Flex system provides whole home air filtration using a high efficiency filter. The deep-pleated style of its MERV 10 filter keeps air flowing while removing up to 65% of airborne particles as small as 1.0 micron.
- MERV 10 filtration rating
- Captures up to 65% of particles 1.0 to 3.0 microns in size
- Protects heating and cooling equipment by not producing significant pressure drop
- High dust holding capacity extends time between filter changes
- Easy to replace, deep-pleated filters
- 10-year parts limited warranty on cabinet1
The indoor coil is part of what cools your home, but it and its drain pan can also be a favorite hangout of mold and bacteria. Growth of these organisms can affect efficiency and reduce airflow. They can even become airborne.
UV lamps from Carrier are designed to kill the mold and bacteria that can grow in the moist environment of your indoor coils to help keep your system efficient and clean air flowing.
- Intense UV light is designed to kill bacteria and mold growing on and around the indoor coil
- Minimizes microbial build-up on coil and drain pan and prevents it from becoming airborne
- Enhances air flow
- Helps maintain system efficiency
- Silent operation
- 10 year limited warranty1, 90-day limited warranty for bulbs